Acuvue® Oasys with Transitions™ Light Intelligent are bi-weekly corrective contact lenses that reduce the impact that light can have on your eyes. Touted as one of TIME Inc's best inventions of 2018, these lenses seamlessly adapt to changing light conditions reducing your exposure to bright light indoors and out. It's the first contact lens of its kind to have light-intelligent technology built in. These contacts have sunglass-like protection blocking 100% UVB and greater than 99% UVA light. Available in 6 pack for a two week replacement schedule.
Is Acuvue® Oasys with Transitions™ good for you?
These contact lenses can be used for outdoor and indoor use. They are best suited for people who need protection from exposure to light such as bright office lighting, digital screens, and outdoor use such as playing sports or when you are going to be exposed to sunlight for a good amount of time. If you don't want to wear sunglasses with your contact lenses, then these are perfect!
What is the best way to care for them?
To help maximize lens performance store them away from direct sunlight when not in use.
Replace contact lenses on recommended replacement schedule, every two weeks or when eyes feel irritated due to material degradation.
• Highest level of UV protection in contact lenses, blocks 100% UVB and >99% UVA.
• Outer case is environmentally friendly, using 90% pre-consumer recycled product.
• These contacts are the first of its kind with light-transition technology.
• Reduce the stressful impact that light has on your eyes whether it's from light from the sun or indoors.
• Easy to put in eyes
• Consistent clarity in vision due to fit
• Comfortable vision using any bluelight device or exposure to sun
• Excellent protection from UVA/UVB rays
Those who value protection from light and don't want to use sunglasses with their contacts.
Lens Type: 2 Week Disposable Contact Lenses
Wearing Schedule: Daily Wear
Water Activity: Do not expose lenses to water while wearing.
Package Details: 6 lenses in a buffered saline solution
Material: Senofilcon A
Water Content: 38%
Diameter: 14.0 mm
Center Thickness: .085 mm to .217 mm
Base Curve: 8.4 mm, 8.8 mm
Powers (D):-12.00D to +8.00D
Oxygen Transmissibility or Dk/t: 121 x 10 -9
Handling Tint Color: Clear
Manufacturer: Johnson & Johnson.