To our LensDirect family,
LensDirect was built as a family-run business and that means our ethos is family driven.
If you’re reading this, YOU are family.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is affecting everybody in unprecedented ways.
We are all being challenged – it’s our current reality.
As a company, we’re doing our best to make sure everybody is safe – our families, our customers, our community, and our world.
While safety is paramount, we must also be there for our customers to continue operations and power their everyday lives with sight.
Given the rapidly changing environment, the importance of the products we sell, and our commitment to safety – we have decided to do the following:
- All members of the company that are unrelated to product fulfillment will be working from home
- No matter the job – payment/compensation will continue, no questions asked
- Our fulfillment center will go through a detailed disinfecting throughout the day
- All personnel handling product will be required to wear gloves
- We have scattered our logistics team to come in on different days, focusing on social distancing which will protect our employees while servicing our customers
- We’ve developed a fail-safe with our distribution partners to ensure business continues in the event we have to temporarily close
- Our in-house optical lab will remain 100% operational to handle lens replacement and prescription eyewear.
- Free shipping for all orders – no minimum required
- We’ve teamed up with Go Answer to ramp up customer service so that we’re available 24/7 whether you’re calling, live chatting, or emailing (800-536.7111 + [email protected])
Above all, unless we are forced, we will not stop shipping goods.
We are a vision care company, and stand by our commitment to you.
Thank you for your patience and support during these trying times.
We’re doing our best, which is all we can do.
Please stay safe, smart and positive.
CEO of LensDirect.com