If you’re a huge fan of AMC’s The Walking Dead, then you’re going to love these special effects lenses based on the zombies from the show! Walking Dead contact lenses are super realistic and have a milky white and glossy overlay that goes over your iris and pupil. This white glossy effect makes the eye look as though you have become infected and are ready to roam the streets looking for your next victim. Their awesomely gruesome appearance will give you the special effect quality of zombies you’ve seen on TV! Walking dead contact lenses are cosmetic contacts crafted for movie and theatrical productions, so you get a realistic pair of zombie eyes to go along with your costume! Walking Dead zombie contacts come in single vials, which means you will receive one lens per vial. They are 100% FDA cleared and come from the largest manufacturer of special effect lenses in the US – Lunatic! We offer the lowest price guaranteed on all of our zombie lenses. With LensDirect, you can get walking dead contact lenses cheap, so you can spend more time making your costume extra scary! Take on the post-apocalyptic streets this Halloween with a serious zombie costume, pick up a pair of walking dead contacts at LensDirect!
Finding the right place to buy zombie contact lenses can be tough, but if you are looking for something truly unique this Halloween then LensDirect has what you are looking for! Having the perfect set of zombie eyes to go along with your costume will really make it realistic, especially if you are going for special effect accuracy. These walking dead contact lenses are the most accurate to the TV series that we have ever seen. We think you are going to love em’!
• Do not share your lenses with anyone. This can cause and spread infection.
• Do not wear contact lenses while swimming.
• Never sleep in your contact lenses
• Insert your lenses before applying makeup
• If your eyes are red and irritated or if you feel discomfort or pain, remove your lenses and contact your eye care practitioner immediately.
• Remember to have annual eye exams and always follow the advice of your eye care practitioner.