Become the classic horror movie icon and legendary vampire this Halloween with Dracula contacts available now at LensDirect! These red vampire contacts are bright red around your iris and have a deep black pupil which gives them a creepy and sinister feeling. You will be surprised at the reactions you’ll get from friends and family when you add these red vampire contacts to you your Dracula costume. Take your costume up a notch this Halloween with Dracula contacts from LensDirect!
• Do not share your lenses with anyone. This can cause and spread infection.
• Do not wear contact lenses while swimming.
• Never sleep in your contact lenses
• Insert your lenses before applying makeup
• If your eyes are red and irritated or if you feel discomfort or pain, remove your lenses and contact your eye care practitioner immediately.
• Remember to have annual eye exams and always follow the advice of your eye care practitioner.
Ray Ban Unisex Rx5184 2000
Valentino V2632 618 Striped Red
Calvin Klein CK7780 012 Black Ecru
Calvin Klein CK7796 001 Black
Valentino V2619 280 Vintage Havana